There is a fine balance between growing your business and looking after your existing customers. Ruthie Burd found this out when her business started to burst at the seams. She believed that an individually owned network of Lunch Lady kitchens would result in delivering a more personal service to her customers, and decided to franchise her concept and share it with others. For The Lunch Lady, one of the most exciting things about franchising has been the wonderful contribution new franchisees and support staff have made to the organization. Everyone adds their own special ingredient to the company, and as a result, the service we provide keeps getting better and better.
“Money works best when everybody has some”
We are looking for new Franchisees to join our tried and true system. This proven business will award the right individual the opportunity to enjoy a flexible lifestyle and still enjoy a rewarding career. Each “School Safe” Lunch Lady kitchen is an independently owned business, operating as a Lunch Lady Franchise.
A Lunch Lady Franchise is:
- Located in your community and services a cluster of schools
- Run by a dedicated owner and staff who want to deliver the best possible program to each school they
- Required to meet the standards set by the Lunch Lady Group
- A guaranteed nut free, inspected facility
- Supported by a strong and involved Head Office